TECHNET Archives

October 2011

From:
"Neifer, Gebhard" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Neifer, Gebhard
Date:
Tue, 4 Oct 2011 08:29:05 +0000
You need to register to download

J-STD-609A
"MARKING AND LABELING OF COMPONENTS, PCBs AND PCBAs TO IDENTIFY LEAD (Pb), Pb-FREE AND OTHER ATTRIBUTES"

<<http://www.jedec.org/standards-documents/results/%2A609>>

Gebhard