TECHNET Archives

October 2011

From:
Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Oct 2011 08:42:45 -0400
Hi Denny,

So, if I were to be building a wire harness with a tin plated Samtec contact
( http://www.samtec.com/documents/webfiles/cpdf/CC69X-XXXX-01-X-XX-MKT.pdf
), I should be concerned?

Steve