TECHNET Archives

October 2011

From:
Ioan Tempea <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Ioan Tempea <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Oct 2011 12:42:26 -0400
Technos,

Once again, thanks for the inputs. The funny part is, it seems that RMAs are still in demand in my corner of the planet, which is, guess what, the home of the Montreal protocol.

BTW, the alcohol cleaning of the RMA is something that was humming around my brain, as I was sure having heard somewhere that this is the solvent for RMA residues. Good thing I've asked.

While you folks were considering my question, I've looked up RMA in Wassink and B. N. Ellis and MacLeod Ross' books, with not much success in finding specific cleaning methods, so it became kinda clear for me that this type of flux is not different from the rest, cleaning wise.

Anyways, I shalt get ready for the challenge.

Best regards,

Ioan Tempea, ing.
Ingénieur Principal de Fabrication / Senior Manufacturing Engineer
T | 450.967.7100 ext.244
E | [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
W | www.digico.cc <http://www.digico.cc/>

 N'imprimer que si nécessaire - Print only if you must