TECHNET Archives

October 2011

From:
Reuven Rokah <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Reuven Rokah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Oct 2011 20:14:26 +0200
You can use also directive 94/ 62/ EC for packaging and packaging waste
Reuven

--

Best Regards,

*Reuven Rokah*

Mobile: 972-52-60-120-18
Tele-fax: 97239360688
<http://www.rokah-technologies.com/>[log in to unmask]
www.rokah-technologies.com

**
This e-mail message is intended for the recipient only and contains
information which is CONFIDENTIAL and which may be proprietary of Rokah
Technologies. If you have received this transmission in error, please inform
me by e-mail, phone or fax, and then please delete all of the original files
and all other copies exist.