TECHNET Archives

October 2011

From:
Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Oct 2011 16:28:03 +0200
It's probably within the innaccuracy of the EDX.  More important is to check
the solderability. and perform an analysis of some samples by means of
crossection. And see how the IMC looks like. He with the signature 'X' would
love to help you.

Myself. I've accepted 12-13 % P, but that was before the 7-10 % spec was
created.  We never saw any issues with the high P. That does not mean that I
encourage you to neglect the 10 % maximum.

Inge