TECHNET Archives

September 2011

From:
Guy Ramsey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Guy Ramsey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Sep 2011 13:28:52 -0400
The only spray fluxer I have used was an external box. I echo Steve's
comment.
It didn't make it into the machine as is was separated by a short conveyor.
However, the flux did get into the exhaust system. It did some damage to the
cage fan.
Cleaning the fan and housing was . . . unpleasant.