TECHNET Archives

September 2011

From:
Guy Ramsey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Guy Ramsey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Sep 2011 15:11:03 -0400
Very interesting. At what point in time did you see measurable changes in performance?
What was the first property to fail? Print, hot slump, or wetting?
We did some similar testing and found the results to be type dependent. Type 3 performing better than Type 4, with different properties failing first.
Guy