TECHNET Archives

September 2011

From:
Stephan Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Stephan Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Sep 2011 23:23:49 +0000
Joyce,

LPKF is manufacturing a range of small table top prototype milling machines. Here is the website: http://www.lpkfusa.com/protomat/index.htm

Hope this is helpful for your application

Stephan