TECHNET Archives

September 2011

From:
"Upton, Shawn" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Upton, Shawn
Date:
Fri, 16 Sep 2011 12:39:23 +0000
I only do in-house boards (well, mostly); but I have one of two logos that I put onto boards: the Pb with a line through it; or a logo that says "Non-RoHS, contains lead".  Rare for me to do a board layout without a logo--I figure, it's best to be explicit.

Shawn Upton, KB1CKT
Test Engineer
Allegro MicroSystems, Inc
603.626.2429/fax: 603.641.5336