TECHNET Archives

September 2011

From:
Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Sep 2011 17:54:23 -0400
Hi Phil,

Got your pictures, and got em' up! As to you "then" picture, I gotta' say
"Jeeeeeesus" too! LOL!

http://stevezeva.homestead.com/Phil_at_19.JPG

http://stevezeva.homestead.com/Phil_2012.JPG

Here's my "then" picture from almost 30-years ago:

http://stevezeva.homestead.com/Steve_1982.jpg

What a difference just a few years make, huh?

Steve