TECHNET Archives

September 2011

From:
Lamar Young <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Lamar Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Sep 2011 15:36:29 -0400
Joe,

Unfortunately, I know nothing regarding their process so I cannot comment
on the solder mask.
I think with this information, and Inge's, Dennis's and Rudy's
suggestions, we are good right now.
Thanks guys for your input.

Lamar Young
Specialty Coating Systems, Inc.