TECHNET Archives

September 2011

From:
Reuven Rokah <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Reuven Rokah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Sep 2011 21:18:43 +0300
I am in favor of LFHASL because of its robust in processes and storage
conditions. You just have to choose the right alloy in the HASL process.

You can search in the IPC archive and read Werner recommendations, he was
favor of Immersion Silver and against ENIG because of the Ni3Sn4 IMC layer,
High thermal energy (15 degC) at reflow soldering, lnferior electrical
properties of solder joints and other reasons such solder  d black pads.

Reuven

--

Best Regards,

*Reuven Rokah*

Mobile: 972-52-60-120-18
Tele-fax: 97239360688
<http://www.rokah-technologies.com/>[log in to unmask]
www.rokah-technologies.com

**
This e-mail message is intended for the recipient only and contains
information which is CONFIDENTIAL and which may be proprietary of Rokah
Technologies. If you have received this transmission in error, please inform
me by e-mail, phone or fax, and then please delete all of the original files
and all other copies exist.