TECHNET Archives

September 2011

From:
Mike Fenner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 1 Sep 2011 16:09:41 +0100
Dave
I'm sorry not to be able to live up to Inge's expectations immediately: I
think I have this somewhere, but it will take me a while to puzzle where,
its not something you need to know that often.
I can tell you it will probably be about 4-5% less than the room temp
figure, but that's just something I "know", I can't support with a
reference.

As you no doubt are aware, a more reliable repository of knowledge is here

http://www.boulder.nist.gov/div853/lead_free/props01.html

If its not there, and "about 4-5%" is not good enough let me know and I will
dig around, but no time now till weekend.

Regards

Mike