TECHNET Archives

August 2011

From:
Graham Naisbitt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Graham Naisbitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Aug 2011 16:20:43 +0100
Hello Techies everywhere,

You might be interested to know that our Japanese cousins are presently lobbying the EU and others, to permit the use of a small amount of lead in soldering alloys. They are doing this because of certain concerns over product reliability.

Regards

Graham Naisbitt - KBO

Email: [log in to unmask]
Phone: +44 (0)12 5252 1500