TECHNET Archives

August 2011

From:
"Glidden, Kevin" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Glidden, Kevin
Date:
Tue, 9 Aug 2011 13:21:46 -0400
I do exactly the same thing.  I also have all the same issues.  To their credit, I.H.S has been REALLY co-operative with renewing downloads if I don't get to them in the allotted 48 hours or if there is a print error.