TECHNET Archives

August 2011

From:
Eric Christison <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Eric Christison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Aug 2011 17:17:35 +0100
I agree with you.

I think Technet should stick to fact based discussions.

Regards,

--
Eric Christison
Consumer&  Micro group

STMicroelectronics (R&D) Ltd
33 Pinkhill
Edinburgh EH12 7BF
United Kingdom

Tel:	+44 (0)131 336 6165
Fax:	+ 44 (0)131 336 6001

The contents of the email are ST confidential.