TECHNET Archives

August 2011

From:
Juliano Ribeiro <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Juliano Ribeiro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Aug 2011 15:22:17 -0300
Hello Larry

We used the ultrasonic equipment, similar stencil cleaner. My doubt is what product use to clean the PCB? Is alcohol isopropyl correct?
After the cleaner we dried before use in my printer again.

Thank you

Juliano