TECHNET Archives

August 2011

From:
Victor Hernandez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Aug 2011 13:26:41 -0500
Folks,

   I want to personally thank all those who contributed to my above stated inquiry.   All the mentioned items were/have been considered.   None work with the ease of the original can opener of days gone by.   My colleague and I were reminiscing of how this tool of choice has almost become obsolete.   That says a lot of our time in the trenches with component history of days gone by just as the vacuum tube was the preferred component.

Again thanks,

Victor,