TECHNET Archives

August 2011

From:
"David D. Hillman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Aug 2011 10:44:28 -0500
Hi Ted - outstanding, nice to see the smaller sizes! Good find - I don't
think there is a question this forum can't assist with!

Dave

"Tontis, Theodore" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: TechNet <[log in to unmask]>
08/12/2011 10:24 AM
Please respond to
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>; Please respond to
"Tontis, Theodore" <[log in to unmask]>

cc

Subject
Re: [TN] FW: Metal can, transistor, delidding tool

Here is a link http://www.toolbarn.com/reed-034mc.html to give you a
idea of what they look like.

Ted T.