TECHNET Archives

July 2011

From:
Eric Christison <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Eric Christison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jul 2011 11:49:42 +0100
You can save SW drawings as Jpegs, Tifs or PDFs and then import them.

Alternatively you can set up dynamic links between SW files and Word if
you really want to crash everybody's PCs.

There may be cooler ways of doing this sort of thing. You could try
asking here: https://forum.solidworks.com/index.jspa or searching round
the SW knowledge base.

Good luck.

--
Eric Christison
Consumer&  Micro group

STMicroelectronics (R&D) Ltd
33 Pinkhill
Edinburgh EH12 7BF
United Kingdom

Tel:	+44 (0)131 336 6165
Fax:	+ 44 (0)131 336 6001

The contents of the email are ST confidential.