TECHNET Archives

July 2011

From:
"Braddock, Iain (UK)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Braddock, Iain (UK)
Date:
Thu, 7 Jul 2011 14:45:48 +0100
Richard,

I also am interested in your comments regarding 'voids being an issue
wrt reliability' because I am informed from our sister company's failure
analysis department that up to 30% in LGA's has no detrimental impact on
reliability.

Could you elaborate?

Regards,
	Iain