TECHNET Archives

July 2011

From:
Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Jul 2011 00:09:14 +0200
Again, Rogers use organic binders that outgass.

You have not specified what kind of application.
What vacuum level?
High voltage?
Ion pumping capacity?
DC or RF?
Plasma, sputter, e-beam, spectrometry or what?
Multilayer?
Shielded?
and so on...

If it's possible, put the board in a hermetic metal can with glass
feedtrues. Then you can use any material. As I said, we have no idea what
you are designing.

Best you could do is to phone American Advanced Ceramics Corp.

http://www.momentive.com/Internet/Ceramics/ch.Product+Category.search?channelId=9b2c8c5982c2b110VgnVCM100000032415acRCRD

Good Luck

Inge