TECHNET Archives

July 2011

From:
"Marsico, James - ES" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Marsico, James - ES
Date:
Thu, 14 Jul 2011 11:43:19 -0400
Without incriminating myself, these images might be from the NASA workmanship specification.  Since we do occasionally build for space, and since we usually meet these criterion regularly, we felt that incorporating these requirements into our specification was easier than going for NASA certification.

I have no idea where the 0.76mm diameter requirement came from, but, we don't usually get voids anyway.

Jim Marsico
ITT Corporation
1500 New Horizons Blvd.
North Amityville, NY 11701