TECHNET Archives

July 2011

From:
Graham Naisbitt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Graham Naisbitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jul 2011 12:09:27 +0100
Thanks Robert - can you please remind them to drive on the left when they get here. I don't want a recurrence of the nasty incident when they were with Ian Fox; awful, truly awful.

Graham N