TECHNET Archives

July 2011

From:
Steven Kelly <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steven Kelly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Jul 2011 13:52:11 -0400
Thanks Bev,
According to both large connector manufacturers they do not do any testing for cleanliness on their products before they ship.
So they are both incredibly bad as received and whether we can clean them up remains to be seen.
Regards Steve
Steve Kelly
O (416) 750-8433
C (416) 577-8433