TECHNET Archives

July 2011

From:
Jack Olson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Jack Olson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jul 2011 09:08:46 -0500
I can't find that Ron ever used the phrase "grand success",
and the only thing I've found that has expanded content about
what he might have actually said can be seen here:

http://www.ipc.org/feature-article.aspx?aid=Designing-with-lead-free-technologies

Maybe Terry can provide the actual source, if interested...

Jack