TECHNET Archives

June 2011

From:
Mike Buetow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Mike Buetow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jun 2011 09:42:44 -0400
Harrumpff. You Midwesterners obviously have never visited the vast
substrate farms in the South and Southwest. They are up to their ears in
PCBs there.

Best,
Mike

Mike Buetow
Circuits Assembly
w/m 617-327-4702

>>> The CIRCUITS ASSEMBLY EMS Directory -- over 2,100 listings, in Excel
www.circuitsassembly.com/dems <<<

Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/mikebuetow