TECHNET Archives

June 2011

From:
Andrzej Zielinski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 27 Jun 2011 13:16:36 +0000
Thanks guys for advice. Eddie currents method shoul not be really taken under consideration because of the induction matter and potential risk to damage the assebly.

By reading document sent by Doug, there is no cheap method and many of them have significant limitations.

As our product require a manual conformal coating (product must be partially populated at this stage), I cannot see any other option and only perform the coating verification with UV lamp.

We would be more confident with the coating application once is done by the machinem.
 In this case the equipment maintenance (coating chamber) will be required.
Unfortunatelly most of our products cannot be spray by using automated system.

Regards,
Andy
Sent from BlackBerry®