TECHNET Archives

June 2011

From:
Gary Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Gary Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jun 2011 11:54:01 -0500
If you already have a board outline and want to use the same line thickness,
 you can locate the DCode by selecting menu Inspect>Query and select the
outline.  It will show up in the info pallet on the left hand side.

If you need to change the aperture of the Dcode, Click on the Main Tab
(lower left on pallet, looks like the Camtastic icon) and open the aperture
table.  This should allow you to change the thickness of the Dcode layer you
drew on, just edit the X & Y values and shape.