TECHNET Archives

June 2011

From:
Barbara Burcham <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Barbara Burcham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jun 2011 19:55:45 -0500
Yes indeedie, Y'all (I'm a Texas girl).
I truely appreciate the valuable input so freely given by this forum
regarding my question regarding board finishes.
Thanks so much to each and everyone of you,
Barbara Burcham
pcb Trace Design