TECHNET Archives

May 2011

From:
Reuven Rokah <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Reuven Rokah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 May 2011 07:26:59 +0300
The components bags should be packed using ESD materials because it finally
arrive to the production line, to SMT placement lines or manuall assembly
lines with other packages of very ESD sensitive components. Mixing the
packages is exposing the sensitive components to High Voltage discharge. You
should ask your components vendor an ESD packages (with MSL label) for all
of your components.

Reuven

--

Best Regards,