TECHNET Archives

May 2011

From:
"Handy, Michael T" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Handy, Michael T
Date:
Thu, 19 May 2011 11:13:49 -0700
Copper strips are available on rolls. Could peel a piece of strip off the roll and paste it to the PWB, solder, and rework the SM.
Mike

Michael Handy | Designer Sr Engineering | Crane Aerospace & Electronics | 3000 Winona Avenue Burbank CA 91504 | 818-526-2689

This document may contain Data controlled by the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. Diversion or use contrary to U.S. law is prohibited.
This document may contain Data controlled by the U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations. Diversion or use contrary to U.S. law is prohibited.