TECHNET Archives

April 2011

From:
Brian Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Brian Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Apr 2011 19:01:16 +0300
Yes, but they are not deliberately added to disinfect the water, as was
implied. I was trying to make a distinction between ionic chlorides and
elemental chlorine, that many people tend to confuse.

Brian