TECHNET Archives

April 2011

From:
Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Apr 2011 08:34:50 +0200
Nope, I didn't. George is co-writer in one of the books. Of  course, I have
his own book, but his work is limited to test methods and less pointing at
the wide area of various processing, failure modes, materials , packages,
chips, wafers  and design.

Inge