TECHNET Archives

April 2011

From:
Brian Stumm <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Brian Stumm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Apr 2011 16:29:51 -0700
John,

I understand you are frustrated, however, the internet is forever and
this is a public forum. This is NOT the place you want to be venting
your frustrations. Employers are now using internet searches as a part
of the employee screening processes.

Brian