TECHNET Archives

April 2011

From:
"Woolley, Mark D. (Mark)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Woolley, Mark D. (Mark)
Date:
Tue, 26 Apr 2011 07:37:55 -0600
So true, John.
I have seen people with 20+ years experience cut.
Today's economy is just beginning to move back to the US, so I don’t' expect a high increase in technical employment for several years yet.

mark