TECHNET Archives

April 2011

From:
Phil Bavaro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Apr 2011 10:25:31 -0700
Peter,

I am one of the lucky ones who actually got to know your father
personally.  I echo all the good things that have been said about him.

This world will not be the same without Werner, but rest assured, he
will always be in our memories.

I have always kept a separate email folder with all of my communications
I have had with him over the years.  He was always willing to help out
in any way he could and I will always have the utmost respect for him.
He definitely made the world seem small.

My sincerest condolences to you and your family.

Phil