TECHNET Archives

April 2011

From:
"Atkinson, Neil" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Atkinson, Neil
Date:
Mon, 18 Apr 2011 06:37:53 +0100
Peter,

I saw the post on the IPC Technet about your father and was deeply saddened.  I do not know you and I never knew your father personally but I do know he was a very special man.  Through the IPC Technet, he answered many of my questions and taught me a great deal about electronic manufacturing.  He inspired me and many others in this industry and set an extremely high standard for us all - a standard which I don't think we can ever hope to reach without him.

Your father was a true giant of the electronics industry and I am struggling to come to terms with the loss of so much knowledge and experience; however, he was extremely generous with his knowledge and I can only hope that a small part of his knowledge and experience can live on in all of us who he inspired.

My sympathies to you and all of Werner's family.

Neil

Neil Atkinson
Senior Quality Manager
UK-NSI Co. Ltd
Merse Road,
Redditch
B98 9HL
United Kingdom

UK-NSI Co., Limited. Registered Office, Merse Road, North Moons Moat,
Redditch, Worcestershire, B98 9HL, UK. Registered in England & Wales
with Company Number 2141243. VAT Number 462254066.
This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star. The service
is powered by MessageLabs.