TECHNET Archives

March 2011

From:
Brian Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Brian Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Mar 2011 18:30:29 +0200
Όχι, Κλουμπίος είναι αρρενωπόσ. In case anyone has forgotten his
schoolboy Greek, Graham was asking whether Kloumpios is a lady. I
replied he is masculine (if he were a lady, his name would have been
Kloumpia). As I don't know his orientation, there may still be a risk of
losing him, but I don't think it's a problem as I watched him
surreptitiously eyeing some of the young Cypriot ladies.

Brian