TECHNET Archives

March 2011

From:
Graham Naisbitt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Graham Naisbitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Mar 2011 15:58:31 +0000
Dave

Quite clearly he has a passport otherwise how else could he have visited - and returned from - Canada, the UK and Texas?

Brian, Kλουμπιος είναι μια κυρία?

If yes, will we ever see him again??

Graham N