TECHNET Archives

March 2011

From:
Ahne Oosterhof <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 18 Mar 2011 15:18:12 -0700
Seems like a clear description of the problems with the Japanese reactors.

http://mitnse.com/2011/03/13/modified-version-of-original-post/

It seems it is not so much getting the water as getting the water to where
it is needed most, regardless of the size of the "ball". Without power you
are limited to a bucket brigade.

Ahne.