TECHNET Archives

March 2011

From:
Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Mar 2011 21:21:13 +0100
Whished the Fukoshima nuc guys knew themselves. A few steps to the sea
water, and had no redundant system to get water !  The first I would done if
I had to build a nuclear plant would be to build what you see everywhere i
th US . a water tower. If designed as gigantic steel 'ball' , resting on the
ground, no steel legs, it would just roll a little, but not collaps. I feel
for the brave people struggling with helicopters and all kind of temporary
water pumping.

Inge