TECHNET Archives

February 2011

From:
"Whittaker, Dewey (EHCOE)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Whittaker, Dewey (EHCOE)
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2011 10:55:32 -0700
Not to mesh things up, but what is the gauge of the openings on the
popcorn (or deep fryer) baskets? I'm not loafing, but am in the need.
Dewey