TECHNET Archives

February 2011

From:
Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2011 21:21:00 +0100
W, I have a old report, *Predicting Plated-Through-Hole Reliability in a
High Temperature Manufacturing Environment, *in which one equattion is '
Engelmaier eq.'
The report is written by DEC . If it could be of any help, I can send a
copy, alt. you may find it in IEEE'S ARCHIVE.

Inge