TECHNET Archives

February 2011

From:
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2011 15:09:16 -0600
John, that is exactly what I said. Thanks for your response, it is most welcome.
I am also finding out that there are ionization systems that can be placed above the work area where a voltage is applied and the spark between the two sets of “barb-wire” probes ionizes the air in the area. If anyone can send me info on that type of ionization system, please do.