TECHNET Archives

February 2011

From:
Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2011 23:21:47 +0100
Steven.

Where I used to work before, there is free standing vacuum soldering
machine. I don't know how good these machines are. Ours had constant
problems, so we do not use it much. Instead we use the in-line
machine, which one has never made us disappointed.

You can buy a cheap vacuum assisted VP for small a money:

http://compare.ebay.com/like/230498299777?ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar&rvr_id=211505894475&crlp=1_263602_304662&UA=WXI8&GUID=0f0ff6be12e0a04374052305fff2978a&itemid=230498299777&ff4=263602_304662

Inge

On 18 February 2011 12:35, Steven Creswick <[log in to unmask]>