TECHNET Archives

January 2011

From:
James Mahoney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, James Mahoney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2011 09:13:23 -0500
We always allow the PCB fabrication house to determine the pallet size for best manufacturing panel utilization based on their panel sizes and your proposed quantities.

Have them send it back for approval prior to releasing the job to the floor.

Thank you, Jim Mahoney
Quick Turn Flex Circuits, LLC
Applications Project Manager
P# 603-821-7071
M# 603-305-6250
www.quickturnflex.com
 Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail
** This email and all attachments have been scanned prior to being sent**
Confidentiality Notice: This page and any accompanying documents contain information that is confidential, privileged or exempt from disclosure and is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information in any manner is strictly prohibited.