TECHNET Archives

January 2011

From:
"Upton, Shawn" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Upton, Shawn
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2011 10:26:04 -0500
"I'm sure that in 1985 plutonium is available in every corner drug
store, but in 1955 it's a little hard to come by."

Sorry, that was the first thing that popped into my mind when I saw this
email come into my Inbox...

Shawn Upton, KB1CKT
Test Engineer
Allegro MicroSystems, Inc