TECHNET Archives

January 2011

From:
Eric Christison <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Eric Christison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2011 16:47:03 +0000
I think a datacon machine could probably do what you want but unless you
want to do 10X10^6 parts you may find their stuff a bit expensive,
somewhere in the region of $400K. Of course they may give you a contact
for someone who could do it for you.

http://www.datacon.at/

--
Eric Christison
Consumer&  Micro group

STMicroelectronics (R&D) Ltd
33 Pinkhill
Edinburgh EH12 7BF
United Kingdom

Tel:	+44 (0)131 336 6165
Fax:	+ 44 (0)131 336 6001

The contents of the email are ST confidential.