TECHNET Archives

January 2011

From:
Gary Crowell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Gary Crowell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2011 09:28:59 -0700
Also to consider:

   - Panel fiducials
   - Specify max number of X-out boards per panel.
   - X-out fiducials if the assembler wants them.  (Thats a fiducial on the
   panel edge for each board, that can be marked out to tell the pick-n-place
   not to populate a bad board.)

--
Gary A. Crowell Sr., P.E., CID+
Linkedin <http://www.linkedin.com/in/garyacrowellsr>